56.03.020 Licensure Requirement
(a) Every employee of a Marijuana Business shall be required to obtain from the Commission a Marijuana Employee License as a prerequisite to such employment.
(b) The application for a Marijuana Employee License shall include the following information:
(1) The name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number and date of birth of the applicant;
(2) Proof that the applicant is at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
(3) A current photograph of the applicant;
(4) Documentation establishing that the applicant has not been convicted of any felony offense or within the past ten (10) years of a misdemeanor involving a drug related offense or embezzlement from the Tribe. A conviction within the meaning of this subsection means a plea or verdict of guilty or a conviction following a plea of nolo contendere;
(5) Currently and for the previous five (5) years: business and employment positions held, ownership interests in those businesses, business and residence addresses, and driver's license numbers;
(6) A complete set of the applicant's fingerprints and written permission of the applicant authorizing the Commission or its designee to forward the fingerprints to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for its report;
(7) The names, telephone numbers, email address and current physical address of at least three (3) references, including at least one (1) professional reference;
(8) Written permission of the applicant authorizing the Commission or its designee to seek verification of the information contained within the application;
(9) A statement in writing that the applicant pledges to not dispense or otherwise divert Marijuana to any person or entity that is not allowed to lawfully possess Marijuana;
(10) A statement in writing that the applicant has read this title, Commission regulations, and certifies under penalty of perjury that all the information contained in the application is true and correct; and
(11) Any other information the Commission deems relevant.
(c) Each Marijuana Employee License shall include the following printed statement and the application for the license shall require the individual applicant to acknowledge in writing the following warning:
CAUTION: Federal and tribal laws on the cultivation of Marijuana and possession of Marijuana and Marijuana products may differ. In the absence of a federal license, federal law prohibits the cultivation and possession of Marijuana and Marijuana products even pursuant to a tribal license. If you are in violation of federal law, you may be prosecuted in federal court, imprisoned, required to pay a fine and restitution and your real and personal property deemed related to the cultivation or violation may be forfeited. A tribal license is not a defense to a federal prosecution and forfeiture.